Saturday, November 19, 2022

Page 311 - ARMPIT SNAPSHOT #14: "I Was a Friend In Need"


When I was a friend in need, Derek was a friend indeed.

It had been months since I'd found someone willing to be my nasty, pit pig.  In an unexpected, vulnerable moment, I shared my frustration with my buddy, Derek.

To my surprise, he volunteered to step up to the plate for me.  I quickly assured him that it wasn't my intention to get him to service me.  He responded by smiling and placing his hand on my shoulder, then asked, "Hey, what are friends for?"

He moved in close, peeled off our shirts and tossed them to the floor.

Wow,... when I needed a curious hand to explore the vast landscape of my warm pit, Derek was a friend indeed.

When I needed an enthusiastic nose to inhale my musky aromatic pits, Derek was a friend indeed.

When I needed eager lips to whole-heartedly worship my forsaken pits, Derek was a friend indeed.

When I needed a hungry, greedy tongue to savor my well-seasoned pits, Derek was a friend indeed.

We've been friends since high school, but we've never had any kind of sexual contact with one another.  I've always considered Derek like a little brother.  But man, that day we grew much closer than brothers.

After satisfying my needs, way beyond any of my expectations, Derek hinted that I might need to return the friendly favor for him someday.

I grinned and responded, "Hey, what are friends for?"


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  I hope you enjoyed this 14th installment of my ARMPIT SNAPSHOT series.  It's a peek into my imagination.  You see, every time I find an online photo of two sexy men, and at least one guy is showing an armpit, my mind wanders and usually conceives some kinky fantasy!  So, each installment is kind of like me taking a "screen capture" of my naughty daydream! 😍


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me through 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.

#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hairyarmpits #hotfriend #bros #GayBros #ArmpitSnapShot

No comments: