Saturday, November 12, 2022

Page 310 - MORNING PITS & COFFEE: An Ongoing Photo Collection


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  Don't know about you, but I like my coffee like I like my men: hot, sweet, strong and able to keep me up all night!  I also like my coffee with,... armpits!

I am not a morning person, so I often need a java fix to help me seize the day.


Add a pair of rich, aromatic furry underarms in the room and I'm automatically, wide awake!


Here's a little something to perk you up!  It's an ongoing collection of regular Joes, waking from their slumber, with a fresh cup of morning joe!  I'm pretty certain that each bit of manly, musky perspiration hidden in their hollows is good to the last drop!

NOTE: New photos will be added when located!

If you like what you see, make sure to visit this collection again, and again,... and again!  ---  Enjoy!  😍


MORNING PITS & COFFEE:
An Ongoing Photo Collection

@nypperss on Instagram

"Juicy James"

Felipe Jaramillo

Rennan Motta

@the.scruffy.texan on Instagram

The "Czech Gay Twins"


Ayal Mazaki

Samy

Jonathan Gyllstad


Irvin Villatoro

Javi Repiso

Matt Ortel

Dan Jürgen



Michael J. Lozada

Arthur Scovino




Mark @mz_mkz on Instagram

Mark @mz_mkz on Instagram





Alex Toledo



Adam Cam


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So Pit Pals, I hope you enjoyed this collection.  Thirsty for more?  There are additional photos to come!  New pit pictures will be added to the top of this collection, in order for repeat visitors to locate them much easier.  ---  Now if you'll excuse me,... I'm gonna go work on my second cup of the morning.  For you see, I also like my cups of coffee like I like my armpits: I enjoy tasting one right after the other. 😘


(NOTE:  Pictures collected for the collage, the clipart, and gif, as well as the pit pics used for this blog entry were all found online.)


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:


Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me through 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.

#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarm #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #FitnessMen #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #smootharmpits #shirtlessguy #GuysAndCoffee