Saturday, November 5, 2022

Page 308 - It Started to Simulate Me, Until...


If you regularly read my blog, you know that I get turned on by the combination of pit play and male bondage.  ---  Consensual  bondage, of course.

It excites me to see a guy who's willing to be tied up, while his prurient "imprisoner" has fun seducing the fella's vulnerable pitters.

Take a look at the above, featured pit pic.  When I first saw the captivating photo it started to stimulate me,... until I took a closer look at the rope.  ---  🎺"WAH-WAH!" 


Now, I'm no nautical knot expert, but heck, it doesn't take a Houdini type to get out of those loose cords.  ---  Boooooo!

Good grief, it's no fun if the captive cutie has an easy way out.  Where's the commitment?  Where's the trust?  Where's the thrilling titillation?

Naturally, I'd still lap up his furry underarms, wouldn't you?  Nevertheless, for me, the droopy knot job kills most of the forbidden fantasy element.

Such a shame, such a shame.


* * * * * * * * *

(All images used for this entry were found online.)


Hey, Pit Pals!  I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:



Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me through 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.

#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hairyarmpits #bondage

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you ever get to touch the armpits of the fellas that you post on your armpit blog?

Enrique Henry said...

Hey there! Thanks for checking out my blog. 😘

The pits that I have touched I blogged about. Many were featured on Page 204 - Reflections: Music & Armpits.

Link: https://confessionofanarmpitlover.blogspot.com/2019/12/page-204-reflections-music-armpits.html

Anonymous said...

I love hairy armpits

Enrique Henry said...

Me too buddy, me too! The hairier the better! 😍