Friday, January 20, 2023

Page 327 - ARMPIT SNAPSHOT #16: "Hey Danny, We're Breaking Up with You!"


I met Shane, through a mutual friend at a party last weekend.  After chatting for sometime, we found out we both enjoyed participating in passionate pit play with our boyfriends!

However, much to our surprise, Shane's boyfriend, Danny, turned out to also be my boyfriend, Danny!  That sleaze was cheating on both of us at the same time!  ---  No wonder he didn't want to attend the party!

So, we decided to leave the gathering and go to my place, shuck our clothes and pose for this steamy selfie.  Then, we simultaneously sent the two-timing jerk the photo from our phones, along with the following notice:

"Hey Danny, we're breaking up with you! We both found someone better.  Oh & don't bother responding to this text.  We're about to explore each other's lips, pits and other fun parts, so we'll be unavailable! 😈"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  I hope you enjoyed this 16th installment of my ARMPIT SNAPSHOT series.  It's a peek into my imagination.  You see, every time I find an online photo of two sexy men, and at least one guy is showing an armpit, my mind wanders and usually conceives some kinky fantasy!  So, each installment is kind of like me taking a "screen capture" of my naughty daydream! 😍

Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or send a tip via PayPalvisit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillas #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hairyarmpits #ArmpitSnapShot

No comments: