Saturday, January 14, 2023

Page 326 - "Behind the Sleeve": An Armpit Poem

 

"BEHIND THE SLEEVE": AN ARMPIT POEM
Behind the sleeve, there's a deep, hidden treasure.
Behind the sleeve, there's a forest of pleasure.

Behind the sleeve, waits a sexy reveal.
Behind the sleeve, waits a warm, musky meal.

Behind the sleeve, shunned by his longtime lover;
Behind the sleeve, hides my pit, undercover.


* * * * * * * * * * * *

Greetings, fellow lovers of armpits and poetry.  I hope you enjoyed my little poesy, written in the wee hours of the morning.  I was inspired while reflecting, once again, on the depressing fact that my long-time husband, whom I adore, will never ever be into pit passion. 😥

Sigh!  ---  Oh well, I guess I'll have to supplement my armpit romance deficiency with more time surfing online.

#hairyarmpits


(The photo & clipart used for this blog entry, were all found online.)


* * * * * * * * * * * *

Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!



Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or send a tip via PayPalvisit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarm #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #FitnessMen #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #armpitpoetry #armpitpoem #EnriqueHenry

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wooooow

Enrique Henry said...

Hey, thanks for the "Wooooow" and for checking out my blog! --- Enrique 😘