Friday, January 27, 2023

Page 329 - ARMPIT VIDEO: Danny Hahn & His Hot, Hairy Pits!


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  Recently, I commissioned a special video from digital creator & handsome actor, Danny Hahn!  😍🔥👏

The talented hottie is a LGBTQ ally who creates fun, imaginative videos and content for his various online platforms.

Simply press the YouTube play button to view:



Although he's straight, I must confess, I have a bit of an obsessive crush on the fascinating, charismatic hunk.  Based on our direct messages for this video project, plus his social media posts, photos, and the videos he's created, I've come to really enjoy being a Danny fan.  Sure, it's an online version he presents, but I believe he earnestly tries to be authentic with his followers.

Danny Hahn

Then there are his physical attributes!  Wow!!!  Not only are his underarms the stuff of lustful dreams, and his face and body gorgeous, but Danny has a super sexy, soothing voice!  (Perfect for the online, erotic audio scenarios he records.)

In my opinion, he's definitely someone any woman or gay man would enjoy dating, or simply enjoy having an intense one-night stand with.  ---  But, I get the feeling a one-night encounter with Danny Hahn is like eating a Lay's potato chip: no one wants just one.  😈


His Twitter profile pic.


Click on the links to connect to darling Danny on his social media sites:

INSTAGRAM - @dannyhahntv

TWITTER - @DannyHahnTV

TIKTOK - @dannyrhahntv


[NOTE: The commissioned video was shared with permission from Mr. Hahn.]


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or send a tip via PayPalvisit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#armpits #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pits #axilla #axillas #sovaco #oxter #underarms #pitshot #hairyarmpits #armpitworship #fitness #FitnessMen #hotguy #hotpits #dannyhahn #dannyhahntv #enriquehenry

No comments: