Friday, July 7, 2023

Page 365 - Pit-Tac-Toe: A Fun Game for Armpit Lovers


Greetings, fellow lovers of armpits and games!  Are you and your buddy having a hard time deciding who should be the "center of attention" when it comes to pit play?


Well, now there's no need to argue, no need to debate!  I've come up with a fun, easy solution!  It's based on the game Tic-Tac-Toe, but I call Pit-Tac-Toe!

For those of you unfamiliar with the classic competition, Tic-Tac-Toe (American English), Noughts and Crosses (Commonwealth English), or Xs and Os (Canadian or Irish English) is a paper-and-pencil game is for two players.  Each participant takes turns marking the spaces in a three-by-three grid with either a X or O.



Well, here is my version for exclusively for armpit lovers, called PIT-TAC-TOE!


INSTRUCTIONS



  • First, print the following game page.  Then cut out the board and 10 pieces.



  • Find a special playmate.  Make sure he's into pit play.




  • Decide if you both are going to bathe before the game or not.  ---  Naturally, not bathing will make the game a bit more SCENT-sational!


  • Players can either wear a tank top for easy access to the "main course" or compete shirtless.  ---  I recommend leaving on pants, or at the very least undershorts, so as not to be too distracted from the object of the game: armpits!



  • The game is played in numerous rounds by 2 adults on a three-by-three grid.



  • Players take turns putting their game pieces (either NOSES or TONGUES) in the empty squares.


  • The first player to get 3 of his pieces in a row (up, down, across, or diagonally) is the winner for that round.
  • When all 9 squares are full, that cycle is over. If no player has 3 marks in a row, the round ends in a tie, and the game starts a new.
  • The winner of each round gets to have his armpit either sniffed (if the opponent played NOSES) or licked (if the opponent played TONGUES).




  • The loser gets to decide if both players must switch their game pieces for the next cycle.  Remember, variety is the spice of life!



* * * * * * * * *

Well Pit Pals, I hope you enjoy my sexy spin on the old classic game.  Please let me know if you end up playing this game with your boyfriend, husband, or a competitive chum.

As for me, I'm going to go ahead and email the International Olympic Committee and find out how to submit Pit-Tac-Toe as an official sport in the Paris 2024 Olympic Games.


---  Also, I want to inform them that I'm volunteering to be the coach for team USA! 😈


* * * * * * * * *



[NOTE: The various photos of the 2 hunky players, as well as the nose and mouth icons for the game pieces, were downloaded from my paid subscription to Dreamstime, a royalty-free, stock image provider.  However, the image of Olympian Max Whitlock was found online.]


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one hyperlink site on Willow@enriquehenry100 .  ---  Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarm #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #sniff #lick #ArmpitGame #EnriqueHenry #armpitblog

No comments: