Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Page 367 - True Confession: Shopping for Pits?

Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  The following is another true confession.

I had to go to the grocery store tonight, to grab some important items for tomorrow.  My sweetie had a long day at work so he went to bed much earlier in the evening.

I arrived at the store pretty late, around 30 minutes or so before closing.  There weren't too many vehicles in the parking lot, nor folks shopping in the store.

There was one particular customer that caught my attention.  He was a rather cute guy, younger than I am.


The somewhat shy looking hottie was wandering around, checking out many of the male shoppers.  However, he didn't seem to be getting attention from the other fellas, who were rushing to grab all the items on their lists before the store closed.

As we passed each other down one of the aisles, I made direct eye contact with him and shamelessly smiled.  He nervously smiled back.

Before long, I noticed he was showing up in the same areas of the store that I was shopping.  ---  Even though I'm spoken for, I was naturally turned on.

He made his way closer and closer, yet staying a few yards behind me.  Every now and then I'd sneak a peek at him.  The guy kept picking up random items from shelves, pretending to read their labels then placing them back.

I began to collect my thoughts as to what I'd tell him once he got closer.  Sometimes I can be rather brazen and come right out and say what I am thinking and what it is I want.

Within a few seconds I knew exactly what I'd say,...

"Hey, I noticed you staring, and I'm sure you noticed me staring back at you.


I gotta be upfront and honest, I'm taken, so I can't be your boyfriend, but dang it, you interest me.  Wanna have a few minutes of kinky fun?

How about we get out of here and you follow me to the parking lot?  We can sit in my car or yours.  Fortunately for us, the parking lot is poorly lit so we'll have lots of privacy.

You see, I desperately want to pull off your shirt and smell your armpits.  That's all I want,... to smell your pits.  You up for that?


Come on, let me take a whiff.  Just one good whiff is all I'm asking for.

Let's go up to the front of the store right now and check out.  Heck, I'll even pay for your groceries!  Whadda ya say?"


But then I remembered the main reason for my late-night trip to the store.  I wasn't there to pick up a random hottie, or shop for pits, but to purchase my sweetie some much needed items for his lunch tomorrow.  ---  Damn, how sick and twisted would I be hooking up with a dude while on a mission for my mister?


And so, I reluctantly walked away without saying a word.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillas #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #erotic #armpitshot #armpitworship #fitnessmodel #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #armpitsniffing #enriquehenry #armpitblog

No comments: