Saturday, September 9, 2023

Page 374 - ARMPIT DILEMA #2 🤔


What's your opinion? ðŸ¤”



Well Pit Pals, I posted this question on my various social media platforms and received several "Likes".  Here are a few online responses to this Armpit Dilemma question, so far:


MASTODON

"Yes!  I love watersports AND armpits!
This sounds like a great combination!"

"YESSS"


TUMBLR

"Why not?"

"Totally normal. Done it many times"


X (formerly TWITTER)

"Yes!"

"100%"

"Love pit and piss play"

"Why not?"

"It's a thing. My partner and I do it a lot."

"F@#k yeah! Two best kinks...piss and armpits!"

"The scruffy hair and beard and the pits nice but how about cum in pits? Haha"


FACEBOOK

"You might as well try it,
you may just like it so much you can't stop!
Just what you need another fetish!

"Yes he needs more hair !"

"I've had someone cum in my pit ...but urine?¿ I don't know."

"If you find it enjoyable definitely pursue it.
I'm sure you can find a willing partner.
I would suggest laying in the bathtub to pursue this kink."

"yes go for it ! My fetish is to pit slap
we slap each other pits till one gives . then lick them 😋"


INSTAGRAM

"Yes"

"Go for it"

"Great combination 🔥"

"Never ignore a kink. It’s a release!"

"Do it cum in the pit is good too"

"It's FUN! I don't like how the urine sterilizes the armpit odor though.
Saliva also kills the odor causing bacteria that generates the ManStink that I love
--- but, after sniffing them thoroughly the licking them clean ALWAYS follows!"



[NOTE: Photos of the model I used to represent me were downloaded from my paid subscription to Dreamstime, a royalty-free, stock image provider.  All other clipart was found online.]


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!

"Hmmm, maybe I should start serving
my sweetie more vegetables?"


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one hyperlink site on Willow@enriquehenry100 .  ---  Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillas #sobaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #erotic #armpitshot #armpitworship #fitness #watersports #goldenshower #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits

No comments: