Saturday, September 30, 2023

Page 377 - My Pit Picks for June - September 2023

 
Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  It's time once again to share my special collection with you all!

As many of you know, it takes a particular photo (featuring a certain combination of a guy, a pit and a pose) to excite me enough to grab a sock and,... shall we say, go on a "fantasy date". 😈


Well folks, every single guy chosen for this list got me so pumped up when I saw his online photo, that I just had to invite each one into my fantasies. 

NOTE: If you're curious about the "inspiration" of my secret, naughty Sock It To Me guys list, simply click on the yellow link to find out:




So now, without further ado, I invite you to grab hold of your own sock, then join me in reviewing my recent bouquet of Sock It To Me Guys!  ---  By the way, there's no need to be a proper gentleman.  You see, having "fantasy whoopie" on the first date is always expected.


Here they are, in no particular order:


MY PIT PICKS FOR
JUNE - SEPTEMBER 2023

1.) Anonymous

2.) Lucas King
@The_Lucas_King on X (formerly Twitter)

3.) @peterisshy on X (formerly Twitter)

4.) Kedward Avilés

5.) Caleb Channing

6.) Master TJ
@AlphaJT_ on X (formerly Twitter)

7.) Alex Gibson

8.) Manuel Guyer

9.) @hoesiel on Twitter

10.) Caleb Lepage

11.) @Wolfboyfenris on Instagram

12.) JR

13.) @december_4real on Instagram

14.) Josh
@ottersquatter on X (formerly Twitter)

15.) Dom Blaze

16.) Patricio Flores

17.) Sam Morris

18.) Lucas Dutra

19.) Tony Rogue

20.) R. Jose Julian Murillo

21.) Anonymous

22.) Parker Egerton

23.) Brandon Cole Bailey
@brandoncolebailey1 on Instagram

24.) Samuel Palacios
@samupalvar on X (formerly Twitter)



* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Well Pit Pals, there you have it, a gorgeous 2 dozen of my faves!  I hope you enjoyed my aromatic collection and perhaps you found a few fellas who might be a good match for your very own "fantasy dates"!

As for me, I'm off to the online Guy Garden to find a new blossom who's ready for picking!  😈


[NOTE: The gif, plus the images used for the "Sock-It-To-Me" collages, as well as photos of the models featured in this blog entry, were all found online.

Pictures of the eager guy with the rose were downloaded from my paid subscription to Dreamstime, a royalty-free, stock image provider.]


Curious as to which guys in the past received my full attention?  Then click on the following yellow links and see for yourself:

2023




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

2022






* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

2021







* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

2020











The Armpit Fetish Flag


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish  #pits #axilla #axillas #underarms #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #hotguys #hairyarmpits #shavedarmpits #SockItToMeGuys #EnriqueHenry #armpitblog

No comments: