Thursday, June 1, 2023

Page 349 - My Pit Picks for January - May 2023


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  It's time once again to share my special collection with you all!

As many of you know, it takes a particular photo (featuring a certain combination of a guy, a pit and a pose) to excite me enough to go grab a sock and,... shall we say, "have a playdate". 😈


Well folks, every single one of the pit picks on today's list (collected over the past 6 months) got me so pumped up I just had to commandeer my favorite men's hosiery to service! 

NOTE: If you're curious about the "inspiration" of my secret, naughty Sock It To Me guys list, simply click on the yellow link to find out:




So now, without further ado, I invite you to grab hold of your own sock, then join me in reviewing my most recent Sock It To Me Guys!  ---  May they get you in a playful mood as well.


Here they are, in no particular order:


MY PIT PICKS FOR
JANUARY - MAY 2023

1.) @among_starlight on Twitter

2.) Anonymous

3.) Anonymous

4.) @Marstheesaint on Twitter

5.) Sebas Cardenas

6.) @drewwyllie on Instagram

7.) Uriel - @uriel_only_fans on Twitter

8.) Master Lewis - @lewisrufff on Twitter

9.) OG aussie boy @chaoticbutvers on Twitter

10.) @watapana_ on Twitter

11.) Anonymous

12.) @Dr__Enzo on Twitter

13.) Christopher

14.) @apiercedotter on Twitter

15.) Alejandro PΓ©rez

16.) Roma Lopez

17.) @alphagodadonis on Twitter

18.) Finn Harding

19.) Louis Felipe

20.) @AlphaSoldier201 on Twitter

21.) Anonymous on Dreamstime

22.) @AngeloUrquiaga on Twitter

23.) Tommy Durden

24.) @silviomarcus on Instagram

25.) Gera Molina Ramírez - @NudeCroft on Twitter

26.) @justalt_naii on Twitter

27.) @The_Lucas_King on Twitter

28.) Nawin Wannvong

29.) @KingTrixxyy on Twitter


* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Well there you have it, Pit Pals!  I hope you enjoyed my rather gripping collection and found a few fellas who will bring out the playful side in you.  ---  Now, if you'll excuse me,... my wingman and I are on the hunt for our next stimulating, play date partner! 😈


[NOTE:  The gif, plus the images used for the "Sock-It-To-Me" collages, as well as photos of the models featured in this blog entry, were all found online.

Pictures of the excited guy and his sock were downloaded from my paid subscription to Dreamstime, a royalty-free, stock image provider.  ---  I added the speech 
balloons, text and clipart.]


Curious as to which guys in the past received my full attention?  Then click on the following yellow links and see for yourself:

2022






* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

2021







* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

2020











The Armpit Fetish Flag


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!



Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or send a tip via PayPalvisit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish  #pits #axilla #axillas #underarms #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #hotguys #hairyarmpits #shavedarmpits #SockItToMeGuys #EnriqueHenry #armpitblog

No comments: