Saturday, June 17, 2023

Page 360 - My Reaction: "Hey, Flash! Flash Those Pits to Me!"


Greetings, fellow lovers of armpits and cinema!  I just got home from seeing the new movie, THE FLASH, starring Ezra Miller.


The actor takes on two roles as different versions of Barry Allen.


I'm a huge fan of DC comics, DC animated shows, DC television shows, as well as DC live action movies!  Wow, this film did not disappoint me.  It was creative, exciting, fun, surprisingly moving and such a joy to watch!  I very, very rarely see a movie twice in theaters, but I most definitely plan on going to check it out again!


Now onto the subject of armpits, which is why you are here! 😈

It's too soon after the film's official opening, but I suspect there will be several sexy stills of the flick, featuring Ezra Miller's shirtless furry chest, lovely abs, tight tush, and his oh-so scrumptious, hairy armpits!


I especially went wild for the scene where one of Ezra's characters is shirtless and strapped down to a chair in the Batcave! --- Holy, hairy hollows, Batman!


As of today, Saturday, June 17, 2023, the image below is the only one I could find online of the exciting scene.  (Sorry, no closeups available.)


My breath was taken away at how beautiful and positively perfect those pits appeared on the big screen!  ---  The actor's pretty pitters and physique had never looked better!


I wanted to yell, "Hey, Flash!  Flash those pits to me, again, and again, and again!"

It took all the self control I had within to stop me from running to the lobby, asking for the manager, and insisting that the film be rewound and paused in order for every armpit lover in the theater to get a better look!  --- I'm sure most of the straight female and gay male audience members would have had no objections.


So, while we wait for computer wizzes more clever than I to find a way to collect the titilating movie stills from THE FLASH, here are a few armpit photographs of the actor.





Well Pit Pals, I hope you get a chance to see the movie on the big screen this summer.  The BIGGER the BETTER!  Watching it in theaters is definitely the perfect way to enjoy the SUPER pit scenes!  ---  Hurry folks, don't wait!



Want to view the official trailer for the film?  Then press the YouTube play button: 




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Want more armpit and gay cinema content?  Then, click on the yellow links to check out these other movie reviews I've written:




















* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(NOTE: The photos, gifs, and movie trailer used for this blog entry were found online.  However, the photo of the enthralled movie fan in the theater was downloaded from my paid subscription to Dreamstime, a royalty-free, stock image provider.)


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one hyperlink site on Willow@enriquehenry100 .  ---  Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillas #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #celebrityarmpits #EzraMiller #ErzaMillerShirtless #EzraMillerBody #TheFlashMovie #FlashMovieReaction #FlashMovieReview #EnriqueHenry #armpitblog

No comments: