Saturday, June 17, 2023

Page 359 - Weekend Pit Flick #4 - Bruno Baba: "El Papacito" 🎬😍👏

Greetings, lovers of film and underarms!  In the mood for some good armpit cinema?  Well, here's Part 4 of a Summer feature I'm trying out.  I call it WEEKEND PIT FLICK.

As most of you know I am more of a photo guy, but every week I view several pit themed videos on social media.  Well, I finally decided to share a few of my favorites, but feature them as a special "movie night viewing" type of deal.

Boy, have I got a charming and charismatic star for you this weekend!  His name is Bruno Baba.  He also goes by the self-proclaimed nickname, El Papacito.  ---  Mr. Baba also refers to his popular feet as the "BabaFeet" and his fabulous, furry pits as the "BabaPits"!

Simply press the YouTube play button to watch "Shirtless Model Bruno Baba Shows His Night Routine".

[NOTE: The real excitement starts at timestamp: 2:14! 😍]




BONUS FEATURE

And great news, Armpit Aficionados!  I found some super-sexy, shower shots of our featured fella!









Well Pit Pals, I hope El Papacito made a big splash with you all.  I know Bruno certainly made a big impression on me.  (And made me make a big impression on my "modesty pillow".)  😈


BTW, feel free to contact me to recommend other short Pit Flicks to add to my watchlist.



Please make sure to follow Bruno and his "BabaPits" on social media:

FACEBOOK - @baba.fit.7

INSTAGRAM - @baba_bruno

TWITTER - @brunobaba11

YOUTUBE - @BrunoBaba

(Simply click the yellow links.)



Plus, check out his fun clothing line at his online store: @babafit.net .  ---  BTW, speaking from experience, the shirts are comfy, but very fitted.  Order a size larger if you like your shirts loose.


*  *  *  *  *  *  *

(NOTE: Mr. Baba's video, as well as his photos were found online.  However, the photo of the excited movie fan was downloaded from my paid subscription to Dreamstime, a royalty-free, stock image provider.)

Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one hyperlink site on Willow@enriquehenry100 .  ---  Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillas #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #BrunoBaba #ElPapacito #BabaPits #BabaFit #WeekendPitFLick #EnriqueHenry #armpitblog

No comments: