Saturday, June 3, 2023

Page 351 - Weekend Pit Flick #2: Stellaria Holostea πŸŽ¬πŸ˜πŸ‘

Greetings, lovers of film and underarms!  In the moood for some good armpit cinema?  Well, here's Part 2 of a Summer feature I'm trying out.  I call it WEEKEND PIT FLICK.3
As most of you know I am more of a photo guy, but every week I view several pit themed videos on social media.  Well, I finally decided to share a few of my favorites, but feature them as a special movie night viewing type of deal.

Today's star is sexy, Frenchman "Stellaria Holostea".  I found him on Twitter and invited him to be the Official Go-Go Dancer for my ARMPIT-PALOOZA, an online festival I hosted a few years back.

Stellaria believes, "Le plaisir est fait pour Γͺtre partagΓ©"/ "Pleasure is made to be shared."  Boy, are we ever happy this hairy, hottie enjoys sharing!


***NOTE: Although there is no nudity, this sensual video is meant for adults over the age of 18. 😈***


Press the play YouTube play button and check out this special commissioned video.  ---  Friends, forget the popcorn, your mouth will be too busy drooling! πŸ€€



So Pit Pals, did you enjoy the movie?  Want to see something waaaay more spicier?  Are you over 18?  Then you may want to follow Stellaria Holostea on Twitter: @SHolostea2 .

One of my favorite photos of the French hottie.

But, be warned, Stellaria in NOT SHY about being nude and sharing intimate video footage.  His Twitter feed is definitely for folks who are horny and over the age of 18.

BTW, feel free to contact me to recommend other short Pit Flicks to add to my watchlist.


Oh, and one more important warning.  You may need to buy some extra batteries for your remote, since you're sure to drain the battery pausing and rewinding, and pausing and rewinding the video over and over again. 😊

* * * * * * *

(NOTE: The video was generously provided by Stellaria Holostea, with the sole purpose of being shared with the armpit lovers of the world.

Photo of the excited movie fans was downloaded from my paid subscription to Dreamstime, a royalty-free, stock image provider.)


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or send a tip via PayPalvisit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.

#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillas #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #WeekendPitFLick #EnriqueHenry #armpitblog

No comments: