Friday, June 9, 2023

Page 354 - Hey, Artists! Design Hairy Armpits and More on the "Sexy, Smelly Guy"!

 

Greetings, lovers of art and armpits!  I am composing this blog entry on Friday, June 9, 2023.

Well, this weekend, many inhabitants of North America will be staying indoors due to the extreme heat, or the hazardous haze in the sky caused by wildfires burning in Canada.


So for you folks who are somewhat artistically inclined and looking for something to keep you occupied, here's a fun project for you!


But first, let me tell you about my inspiration for this post.  Way back when I was a little kid there use to be ads in comic books and on match book covers about an unbelievable drawing contest by an art school, offering big prizes!


I loved drawing superheroes at home such as Batman and Superman, but was much too shy back then to submit my entry.

Well, I had an idea!  Wouldn't it be fun to offer my pit pals a chance to design their ideal armpit hottie?  Below is the main template.  I refer to the fella as the "Sexy, Smelly Guy"!




I've also provided a sample for you all of how you can change his look.
 

In the above comparisons, the left is the "before" illustration and on the right is a concept for the "after" artwork.

So here are some suggestions for designing.  Most aren't too messy:


These are easy tools I've personally used in the past to add to an existing image:
  • Print the picture using a copy machine, then color it with crayons, colored pencils, watercolors, oil paints, etc.
  • Download the original illustration and create your design touches using the Microsoft Paint app.
  • Use PowerPoint or Google Slides  (This is my favorite way to create artwork for my posts.)


Try adding one or more of these fun details to your "Sexy, Smelly Guy":
  • Thick, armpit hair (The thicker the better!)
  • Pit stubble from shaving under his arms
  • Bad boy tattoos
  • A leather harness
  • Facial hair (BTW, mustaches are the next big trend)
  • Make him a blond boy, ginger gent, Latino lad or silver fox!
---  The erotic possibilities are endless!


Well, art and armpit aficionados, I hope you enjoyed this quirky blog entry.  If you do create your version of the "Sexy, Smelly Guy", I would really appreciate it if you shared the artwork with me on my social media platforms.  ---  I can't promise you an amazing art scholarship, or crazy cash prizes, but I can pledge to send you two kisses 😘😘 , one for each pit! 😈

Until next time,... stay sexy, strong, and safe!



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(All images used for this entry were found online.)




Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one hyperlink site on Willow@enriquehenry100 .  ---  Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillas #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarm #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #FitnessMen #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #illustration #draw #drawing #digitalart #homoerotic #hairy #sketch #art #gayart #EnriqueHenry #armpitblog

No comments: