Saturday, February 17, 2018

Page 80 - On The Prowl for Pics of The Black Panther Men



The Leading Men of Black Panther

NOTE TO READER: This blog entry was written on February, 17, 2018.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

The comic based movie, Black Panther, debuted this week and features the hunky duo of Chadwick Boseman and Michael B. Jordan.

I enjoyed the movie, especially the "take you to the edge of your seat" action scenes set in South Korea.  See the film in 3D for the thrills and for the beautiful scenery of the fictional, African nation of Wakanda, Black Panther's home.  The 3 dimensional experience will also get you an enhanced view of the buff, shirtless bodies of the movie's two, hot leading men.


Handsome Mr. Boseman plays King T'Challa, ruler of Wakanda, who is also the sensational superhero, Black Panther.




Sexy and charismatic Mr. Jordan portrays supervillian and threat to the throne, Erik Killmonger.  I've been a fan of Michael's since his days on the soap opera ALL MY CHILDREN and I must say, his star really shines in this movie.




Sadly and surprisingly, despite the shirtless battles and the revealing tribal outfits, there were only 2 good, male armpit shots in the entire film.  The first was a lengthy one of Chadwick after a shirtless fight scene, when he raised his arm up in victory and the other happened when Michael took off his sweater.  I searched and searched the Internet, but was unsuccessful at finding those specific images.  However, don't worry armpit fans, I'm still on the prowl, looking for those breathtaking pit pics.  In the meantime, for this post I found a few underarm photos of the guys I thought you all might enjoy.  I know I do!




(Movie poster, photos and gif all found online.)


Press the play button to check out the film's trailer on YouTube:



I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .


NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: