Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Page 79 - Cupid, Cupid, I'm So Stupid: An Armpit Poem


Cupid, Cupid, I'm so stupid,

I pick guys who aren't good fits,
Guys who don't like getting kinky,
Guys who don't like licking pits.

Cupid, Cupid, I'm so stupid,
Yes, they're cute and have their charms,
But these cuties don't play naughty,
They won't sniff my underarms.


Cupid, Cupid, I'm so stupid,
Maybe you'll have better luck.
Find a guy who'll kiss my armpits,
Then proceed to sniff and suck.

Cupid, Cupid, I'm so stupid,
Valentine-less and alone,
With no one to love my armpits,
Guess I'll have to lick my own.


---  Hey, Pit Pals!  I hope you enjoyed this little Valentine ditty!  I wrote it for all you armpit lovers who find yourselves with someone who doesn't quite share or understand your fun fetish.


(Photos representing Gay Cupid were downloaded from my paid subscription to Dreamstime, a royalty-free, stock image provider.  The picture of the cute guy in bed was found online.)


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.


Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axila #axilas #sobaco #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #erotic #armpitshot #armpitworship #fitnessmodel #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #GayCupid #ArmpitPoetry #ArmpitPoem #EnriqueHenry #armpitblog

2 comments:

Vlk Leafe Professional Asshole said...

I would love to treat them the way you want.

Enrique Henry said...

Ahhh, a man after my own heart (or rather, after my own pit). Thanks, Vik.