Sunday, February 18, 2018

Page 81 - Were My Pit Hair Much More Longer: A Poem


Pit Hair Fantasy

Were my pit hair much more longer
I could braid it up with bows,
Whip it back and forth so gleefully,
Fling it right before my nose.

I could tug it, I could twirl it,
Pet it like a furry pelt,
I could wrap it round my waistline,
Like a sexy, braided belt.



Were my pit hair much more longer
Men could climb it to the top,
Reach the base and give it kisses,
Lick and suck on it nonstop.

So "goodbye" electric clippers,
Razor blades "you've got to go",
Don't want teeny, razor stubble,
Let my sweet, pit garden grow.



---  Just a little ditty I wrote while contemplating the growth of my own underarm hair.  I haven't trimmed on purpose since June of 2017.


(The clipart used to create the collages, as well as each photo posted, were found online.  Pictured from top to bottom are male models Ryan Greasley, Adam Caldera & Teddy Van der Velden who in my opinion all have the perfect, pit hair length in these photos.)



Visit my Pinterest page for more armpit entertainment @www.pinterest.com/enriquehenry100 .

Feel free to leave a comment below and share you own pit memory or fantasy.  Plus, don't forget to press the Follow button to keep up with my latest posts.




No comments: