Saturday, May 27, 2023

Page 348 - Weekend Pit Flick #1 Marlon McKenzie 🎬😍👏

Greetings, lovers of film and underarms!  In the mood for some good armpit cinema?  Well, here's a new feature I'm trying out.  I'm calling it WEEKEND PIT FLICK.

As most of you know I am more of a photo guy, but every week I view several pit themed videos on social media.  Well, I finally decided to share a few of my favorites, but feature them as a special movie night viewing type of deal.

Press the play button and check out this special video starring the amazing armpits of model Marlon McKenzie.  ---  Friends, forget the popcorn, your mouth will be too busy drooling! 🤤


Well Pit Pals, I hope you enjoyed this weekend's pit flick!


Please make sure to follow the Marvelous Mr. McKenzie on Instagram: @marlonmckenzie .

Feel free to contact me to recommend other short Pit Flicks to add to my watchlist.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to watch the movie again, and again, and again,... with my very, very cold popcorn,... plus the pause button nearby.


(NOTE: Marlon's movie, as well as his armpit selfie were found online.  However, the photo of the movie fan was downloaded from my paid subscription to Dreamstime, a royalty-free, stock image provider.)

* * * * * * *
Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or send a tip via PayPalvisit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.

#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillas #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #fitnessmodel #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #marlonmckenzie #WeekendPitFLick #EnriqueHenry #armpitblog

No comments: