Saturday, May 20, 2023

Page 345 - "Harry the Pit Lovin' Caveman": An Armpit Poem


Greetings, lovers of poetry and armpits!  I know it's been a while, but here's another pit poem I've produced for your pleasure.


"HARRY THE PIT LOVIN' CAVEMAN"
AN ARMPIT POEM:

Harry the pit lovin' caveman,
So longed for some pit lovin' play.
But sadly the other gay cavemen
Just weren't into Harry that way.

Back then there were no apps like Grindr,
No Twitter, nor kink bars at all!
So desperate and hungry was Harry,
He placed an ad out on a wall.



One day as poor Harry was walking,
He came across someone's reply:
A cave-hunk had left his hot selfie,
He too was a pit lovin' guy!

The moment the two men "connected",
An asteroid came down from space!
As dinosaurs perished and ice formed,
Each man had a smile on his face. 


* * * * * * *
Well Pit Pals, I hope you enjoyed this silly, little armpit poem.  You may wonder what or who was my inspiration?


Well, one lonely night in bed, as I tried to fall to sleep, I contemplated who might have been history's first armpit lover.

Harry

That evening, the fictional character of Harry was born.  The poem soon followed.

* * * * * * *

(NOTE: The pictures of the "sleepy guy", and the gray rock background for the collage, were downloaded from my paid subscription to Dreamstime, a royalty-free, stock image provider.

However, the photo of Harry, plus the "ancient" pictographs --- or rather PIT-ographs --- were created using the Artificial Intelligence app DALL-E.)

To view more armpit art I created using DALL-E check out my previous blog entry:



 (Simply click on the yellow link.)

* * * * * * *

Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!

To my excitement, I found a photo online
of movie star Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
flexing as caveman Fred Flintstone, for Halloween!


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or send a tip via PayPalvisit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarm #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #gaycaveman #armpitpoetry #armpitpoem #art #gayart #aiart #artificalintelligence #dalle2 #stablediffusion #robotart #aiart #EnriqueHenry #armpitblog

No comments: