Friday, May 5, 2023

Page 344 - ARMPIT SNAPSHOT #19: "We Needed the Money."

 

What we did, we did, 'cause we needed the money.

Let me explain by starting from the beginning.

Brian and I work as busboys at the same restaurant.  We're not best buds or anything, only "work friends",... you know how that is.  He and I are two broke guys living pay check to pay check.  ---  Man, right now the economy in our town is bad, so the restaurant isn't doing too well, plus tips have been pretty lousy.

Last week, a well dressed, middle-aged man ate at the restaurant.  After his meal, he called me and Brian over to his table and informed us that he's a professional photographer.  He claimed to do freelance work for a famous, apparel company that's currently looking for "regular guys" for a new campaign ad.  He thought we both were rather good-looking, but not too pretty, and would be perfect for their print advertisements!  The guy guaranteed us, that if we posed for some test snapshots, Brian and I would instantly make some good spending cash.  The stranger seemed legit so we took his business card and told him we'd discuss it.

The restaurant was pretty dead for the rest of the week, so we decided to let the photographer take some pics of us on our next day off.

Well, this past Sunday, Brian met me at my apartment and we walked together to the guy's studio, which was just a few blocks away.  We both were excited with hopes of a new career path, or at least some much needed quick cash.

When we arrived, the photographer started the session with a few headshots of each of us.  He could tell that Brian and I were kind of nervous so he offered us some booze to take off the edge.  ---  After he poured us a few too many drinks, our inhibitions seems to disappear.

Within about an hour or so, the dude talked us both into stripping out of our clothes and kneeling on top of a bed!  He took lots of photos of us real close together, especially with our arms raised.  I questioned him as to why we had to do such awkward poses.  But, he explained that armpits sell nowadays, especially young, hairy pits like ours.

For the last few pictures the guy directed us to passionately kiss each other on the lips like a gay couple.  --- Supposedly diversity and inclusion sells.  ---  Brian and I giggled at first, but followed directions without much hesitation.

Afterwards, we put our clothes back on and the man gave us each two hundred dollars in cash for the session.  He seemed pretty pleased and promised to contact us if his bosses liked what they saw, or if any other offers came up.

While we both walked back to my apartment, Brian confessed that he was somewhat scared for most of the session, but weirdly hard and horny.  I admitted that I was as well.

When we arrived at my place I invited him up for a late lunch.  He suggested that maybe afterwards we could practice posing for photos on my bed, you know, in case we were called back for another session of "armpits and kissing".   I grinned and told him I liked his idea.  ---  Brian didn't leave until the next morning.  Needless to say we did a lot of practicing.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  This is the 19th installment of my ARMPIT SNAPSHOT series.  It's a peek into my imagination.  You see, every time I find an online photo of two or more sexy men, showing their pits, my mind wanders and usually conceives some kinky fantasy!  So, each installment is kind of like me taking a "screen capture" of my naughty daydream! 😍




Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!



Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or send a tip via PayPalvisit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillas #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hairyarmpits #armpitsniffing #mycoworkersarmpits #amaturemalemodels #ArmpitSnapShot #ArmpitBlog #EnriqueHenry

No comments: