Saturday, March 11, 2023

Page 339 - ARMPIT SNAPSHOT #18- "I Unexpectedly Took a Whiff of Arturo's Armpit!"


My buddy Rodger and I were trying to get a goofy photo of our sleeping friend, Arturo, to post on Twitter.
 
"Smile for the birdie," I quietly giggled as Roger snapped the photo with his cell phone.

But, as I was trying to contain my chuckling, I unexpectedly took a whiff of Arturo's armpit.  ---  DANG!!!  It smelled like fresh peaches and sweat mixed together!  It suddenly got me really exited, so much so, I immediately left the room to hide my physical reaction from Rodger, who would no doubt tease me incessantly!

Now, just to be clear, neither Roger, Arturo nor I are gay!  We have gay friends, but the three of us are horny straight guys, who love to constantly prank each other.

However, man, oh man,... I think I could "go gay" for a minute or two if Arturo would just let me plant my nose in his pits to better breathe in those sweet fragrant underarms of his!  Seriously!!!

I just don't understand it!  How in the world can a guy's sweaty pits smell better than pie!?  And since that stupid prank, why do I get so fricking excited every single time I think about Arturo's armpits?


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  This is the 18th installment of my ARMPIT SNAPSHOT series.  It's a peek into my imagination.  You see, every time I find an online photo of two or more sexy men, showing their pits, my mind wanders and usually conceives some kinky fantasy!  So, each installment is kind of like me taking a "screen capture" of my naughty daydream! 😍





Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or send a tip via PayPalvisit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillas #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hairyarmpits #armpitsniffing #mybuddysarmpits #ArmpitSnapShot #EnriqueHenry

No comments: