Sunday, February 11, 2024

Page 394 - The SUPER Armpits of Tight Ends Travis Kelce & George Kittle


Greetings fans of football, the Super Bowl, and armpits!

On Sunday, February 11, 2024, most of the United States will be watching the 58th Super Bowl, LIVE from Las Vegas, Nevada.  This year, the game features the San Francisco 49ers verses the Kansas City Chiefs!


Many folks will be watching for the athletic competition, or the spectacular halftime show.  Lots and lots of fans will be eagerly keeping an eye out for camera captures of a certain football player's popstar girlfriend!  🤩


But, if you're like me, you'll be watching closely for glimpses of the armpits of the hunky footballers!

"Forget the commercials, I wanna see more pits!"

Now sure, I love all pits, but this year, I'm mainly interested in the pitters of the popular tight ends on both teams.




Hot dang, he's gorgeous!!!  Travis is probably the most famous football tight end in the world right now.  Goodness, pit lovers across the globe would love to see more of his manly, underarm charms on television and in photos.

I know he plays an offensive position, but I bet there's never, ever, ever, anything offensive about his armpit aroma! 👃💓










In 2017, ESPN SportsCenter filmed a shirtless Travis taking a Spa Day.  The video includes a quick glimpse of his armpit.



Press the YouTube play button to view the crowd-pleasing video:




But wait, there's more!


George and his wife, Claire.

Not to be outdone, George Kittle (the "bad boy", tight end for the San Francisco 49ers) sports a rather yummy pair of pits himself!  ---  In my opinion, they're especially pretty when wet and sweaty, so I hope the stadium is hot.









To see a 2023 ice bath interview of the player with comedian Kevin Hart, press the YouTube play button:




Well Pit Pals, I hope this special collection of armpits scored big with all of you!

May you enjoy the big game.  If we're lucky our favorite team will win.  If we're extremely lucky, we'll catch lots of close ups of the armpits of the terrific tight ends! 😍😍

"Cheers, another pit sighting!"


By the way, I'm also looking forward to the half-time entertainment excitement: sexy singer Usher and his amazing armpits! 😈



🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈



(The images of the sexy 2024 Super Bowl tight ends, and their videos, were all found online.  And so was the picture of Usher, and all the clipart.  However, both photos of the fellas watching the game were downloaded from my paid subscription to Dreamstime, a royalty-free, stock image provider.)


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!

"I'm ready for the Locker Room interviews!"


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.


Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axila #axilas #sobaco #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #erotic #armpitshot #armpitworship #fitnessmodel #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #SuperBowl2024 #GaySuperbowl #EnriqueHenry #armpitblog

No comments: