Saturday, February 17, 2024

Page 395 - ARMPIT DILEMA #3 🤔


Well, what's your opinion? ðŸ¤”


Well Pit Pals, I posted this question on my various social media platforms and received several "Likes" and 💗's.  Here are a few responses on to this Armpit Dilemma question, so far on Instagram:


INSTAGRAM

"I vote yes 😂"

"Yes!"

"LOL! If you want to see his Stuff, ABSOLUTELY"



[NOTE: The photo of the model I used to represent my co-worker was downloaded from my paid subscription to Dreamstime, a royalty-free, stock image provider.]


I'd love for us to keep in touch!


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one hyperlink site on Willow@enriquehenry100 .  ---  Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillas #sobaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #erotic #armpitshot #armpitworship #fitness #mysexycoworker #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits

No comments: