Saturday, February 15, 2020

Page 207 - I'm Jealous of My Ex-Boyfriend's New Lover


Greetings fellow armpit lovers!  I'm having a hard time going to sleep this evening.  Tonight, I'm feeling a bit jealous.  Allow me to explain why.

Ben and I broke up years ago.  Although we both live in the same town, we haven't seen or spoken to each other in way over a decade.


As you may have read in previous blog entries, Ben introduced me to pit play.  No lovemaking session between us was complete without some serious attention paid to his manly, musky, hairy armpits.  (As should always be required 'cause those pitters of his were deliciously hot, hot, hot!)

Recently, my best friend said he bumped into Ben and his latest beau while they were out shopping.


Well, tonight I'm jealous.

Not because my buddy tells me that the new guy is younger than I am.

Not because the kid is taller than I.

Not because the guy could be mistaken for a runway model nor because he visits the gym on a regular basis.

Not because the gorgeous couple no doubt turns many a gay man's head when they enter a room.



---  Heck, who could blame any gay or straight man for lustfully staring?



I'm green with envy, but not because the two of them are no doubt madly in love.

Not even because the duo currently lives in the house I helped to buy when Ben and I were together!

Not because I want Ben to leave his boy toy and return to me.  ---  I don't.

Ben can love on his young hunk day and night, kiss the stud's pits and they can happily grow old together.  It doesn't bother me.



The real reason I am jealous of my ex-boyfriend's new lover is because the young whippersnapper probably got to stick his nose in Ben's armpits before they fell to sleep tonight.  The dude no doubt got in a lick or two, per my ex's insistence.

Sadly, not since Ben, has any guy I've been with shared the same enthusiasm for pit play nor has any man allowed me to devour his axillea as did my ex.  ---  Oh, that lucky, hunky punk!  I'm sooooo envious!




[Pictures collected for the collages, as well as the pit pics and clipart used for this blog entry were all found online.  The photos feature model/actor Darius Ferdynand (above, left) as Ben's young, sweet thing, and model/actor Levi Michaels (above, right), who is a dead-ringer for my ex.]



For more pit related stories about me and my Ben, click on the following links:

Bitter Sweet Armpit Treats

Pits for Sale

A Close and Intimate Shave

Reflections: Music & Armpits


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:


Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: