Saturday, March 7, 2020

Page 210 - I Can't Make You Love My Pits


Greeting fellow armpit lovers!  This entry is a rather personal one.  If you regularly read my blog you know my sweetie isn't into armpit play, which is a constant cause of misery to my poor "starved for attention" pits.

Very early this morning, before sunrise and while my honey was still asleep in bed, I quietly made my way to the living room.  Once on the couch I turned on the TV and watched an interesting YouTube video on the making of the song "I Can't Make You Love Me".  The song was made famous by singer Bonnie Raitt.

As the moody melody played, images flashed in my imagination of shirtless men in bed having the same hunger I continually have.  So often, late at night, I lie awake in bed, with my hairy underarms tingling for a lick, a kiss, a simple touch.  It brings an overwhelming ache to my body and soul.



Well friends, what is to follow is a strange combination of sexiness and sadness.  It's music plus a collection of armpit photos that will attempt to express my predawn, melancholy mood.

I invite you to first press the YouTube video play button, then listen to singer Shane Filan sing his cover version of "I Can't Make You Love Me" as you take your time viewing the pictures.



Remember, to best understand the mood I'm going for (and to understand what my heart is feeling) look through the gallery slowly. 



PHOTO COLLECTION:
"I CAN'T MAKE YOU LOVE MY PITS"

Charlie King

Lukasz Przybyla

Jodan Selph


 Lonnie White


Douglas Booth



Francesco Soave

@Aneverlandpanda


Santos Moncayo

Manuel Kornisiuk


Joseph Cannata

Thiago La Côrte


Maxwell Barrett

Gianluca Di Sotto


Ryan Matthews



Allen Lovell




Ian Garcia

Christian Bok











Dominic Albano


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Well fellow pit pals, I hope you found the mix of the music along with these hauntingly beautiful armpit pics interesting.  Thanks for allowing me to share my frustration and passion.  ---  Now if you all will excuse me, there's a personal matter to which I have to attend.




Learn the story on the making of the song "I Can't Make You Love Me" from the songwriter himself.  Just press the YouTube play button.



I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: