Friday, March 13, 2020

Page 212 - Pits and a Happy Face


Greetings fellow armpit lovers from all over the world!



**Sigh!**  Life can get a little scary and worrisome.  Sometimes you desperately need a smile to get through the rough patches.  A smile and a sexy pit or two!

Tell me, could you use a smile AND a pretty pit right now?  Boy, I sure can!  So, I've assembled a collection of "happy pits" for us all to enjoy.

May I recommend that you first click on the following YouTube play button to listen to a rendition of "Put On a Happy Face" while you view the photos at your leisure.




Also, here are some alternative lyrics you can sing:


"Gray skies are gonna clear up,
Pits and a happy face!
Brush off the clouds and cheer up,
Pits and a happy face!

Giving up hope?  No trust in lucky charms?
Don't sit and whine.
Think of a chap with hairy underarms,
Soon you'll feel fine.

I know a guy so gloomy,
He'd never laugh or sing,
Nor show his armpits to me,
Now he's a sad old thing.

So spread sunshine all over the place
With pits and a happy face!"


PITS AND A HAPPY FACE


Andrew J. Morley




Jordan Torres


Calum Scott

Julian Schatter




Robbie Frame


Iago Botelho


Reeve Alexander


David Gandy

Cody James Young

Domenique Melchior


Toddy Smith



Mark Tanner

Dylan Jordan


Lucas Bernardini

Broderick Hunter

Dominic Adriano Albano


Fabricio Ternes

Rodrigo Romeh



Olly Murs

Janis Danner

Blake Bridges

Bruno Baba



Well pit pals, I hope these happy hunks managed to put a smile on your face today.  (They certainly perked me up!)  Feel free to "spread sunshine all over the place" and share this blog entry with your friends.

Sending much love to you all.  ---  Enrique



(Pictures collected for the collage, as well as the pit pics and gif used for this blog entry were all found online.) 


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

3 comments:

Ajnt86 said...

Yummy!! Thanks for all your hard work, keeping your followers hard 😉😙

Ajnt86 said...

Yummy!! Thanks for all your hard work, keeping your followers hard 😉😙

Enrique Henry said...

Thanks so much for your encouragement, Ajnt86!