Thursday, March 26, 2020

Page 214 - The Armpit League


Greetings lovers of armpits and baseball!  Well, the 2020 Major League Baseball season was scheduled to begin today, March 26th.  Sadly, due to COVID-19 the season has been postponed.  So, I wanted to do a little something to cheer up the fans.


I don't know a whole lot about the sport.  However, I just found out that "a baseball game is played between two teams, each composed of nine players."  (Thanks, Wikipedia!) 

As consolation to the followers of our National Pastime, I've assembled a team of 9 beautiful players to create a fun, fantasy team.  ---  I hope these pit pics CATCH your attention and are a big HIT with baseball buffs and underarm enthusiasts alike.


THE ARMPIT LEAGUE

Player 1

Player 2

Player 3

Player 4

Player 5

Player 6

Player 7

Player 8

Player 9

---  Well pit pals, was the team a HIT with you!  Did their underarms STRIKE your fancy?  I'd graze in those hairy pits any day!  Talk about your FIELD OF DREAMS!



(Pictures and clipart collected for the collages, as well as the pit pics used for this blog entry were all found online.) 


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: