Saturday, May 29, 2021

Page 248 - My Top 5 Armpit Blog Entries of the Week (May 23-29, 2021)

Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  Many folks love to read during vacation!  With many of us off from work for the long Memorial Day weekend, I thought you might enjoy reading some of my blog entries that were popular this week.


As previously mentioned, every time I open up my CONFESSION OF AN ARMPIT LOVER blog, I check out the stats to see which blog entries received the most reads from around the globe, for that day, and for the week.  Not because I need to know the numbers, but because I'm curious to see what turns on other armpit aficionados of the world. 😈


This week the TOP 5 nations with readers who visited my blog were:
5.) Italy*
4.) Brazil
3.) Philippines
2.) Mexico*
1.) United States

(*Nations new to The Top 5 List)


Now, onto the five most read posts of the week.  To read each entry, simply click on the yellow link beneath the title.

May 23 - 29, 2021


***New to Top 5***
5.) Roadside Pit Stop

Read my blog entry about my habit of
picking up sexy hitchhikers when I was younger.



***New to Top 5***
4.)  Pit Poses of the Guys from POSE

This one features special photos of the yummy men from the hit series POSE.



***New to Top 5***
3.)  I Wanna Be An Armpit Prostitue

I'm pondering a new part-time gig. 😉  Read all about it.



2.) Match That Celebrity Pit: An Armpit Game

Go ahead, come play along.

(I'm guessing the photo of Nick Jonas enticed many a reader!)



Lastly, still standing at
#1.) Nick Jonas & His Bachelor Pits

Check out the subject that has lured the
most readers from around the world for weeks on end.

(Hmmm, I starting to wonder if I should put a photo of Nick
on the title pics to all my blog entries? 😄)


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


Well Pit Pals, I hope you'll enjoy reading these Top 5 blog entries.  Feel free to leave comments or share your armpit fantasies with me.  Remember, I'm always curious to know what turns YOU on. 😈


(Photos for the collages, as well as the clipart and gif, were all found online.)

High 5!


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Facebook @EnriqueHenryArmpitLover or on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .


NOTE: Click on the yellow links to get to each site.

#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #underarms #erotic #pitshot #hairyarmpits #armpitworship #FitnessMen #hotguy #hotpits #armpitpoetry #armpitpoem #CelebrityArmpits #NickJonas #ArmpitBlog

No comments: