Saturday, May 8, 2021

Page 245 - My Top 5 Armpit Blog Entries of the Week (May 2-8, 2021)


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  Weekends give us extra time to read and pursue our passions.  Well, if you enjoy reading lists and are passionate about male underarms, this post is for you!


As previously mentioned, every time I open up my CONFESSION OF AN ARMPIT LOVER blog, I check out the stats to see which blog entries received the most reads from around the globe, for that day, and for the week.  Not because I need to know the numbers, but because I'm curious to see what turns on other armpit aficionados of the world. 😈


This week the TOP 5 nations with readers who visited my blog were:
5.) Russia*
4.) Japan *
3.) China*
2.) Brazil
1.) United States

(*Nations new to the Top 5)



Now, onto the five most read posts of the week, plus links to those pages:

May 2-8, 2021


5.) ARMPIT POEM: "Would It Terminate Our Friendship
If I Were To Lick Your Pit?"

 
(BTW, I think it could only bring us closer if the answer were "yes"!)



***New to Top 5***
4.) THE PERILS OF PIT LOVE:
AN ARMPIT COLLECTION

Check out these fun, original, soapy drama scenes:



3.) Match That Celebrity Pit: An Armpit Game

Go ahead, click on the link to play along: Match That Celebrity Pit: An Armpit Game



***New to Top 5***
2.)  "Sock It To Me" Guys of January - April 2021

This regular listing is always a fan favorite, and soooo fun for me to cum-pile 😉:



Lastly, still standing at
#1.) Nick Jonas & His Bachelor Pits

Click on the link to read the subject that has lured
the most readers for weeks and weeks: Nick Jonas & His Bachelor Pits


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


Well Pit Pals, I hope you'll enjoy reading these Top 5 blog entries.  Feel free to leave comments or share your armpit fantasies with me.  Remember, I'm always curious to know what turns YOU on. 😈


(Photos for the collages, as well as the clipart and gif, were all found online.)

A goodbye wave from the 5.


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Facebook @EnriqueHenryArmpitLover or on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .


NOTE: Click on the yellow links to get to each site.

#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #underarms #erotic #pitshot #hairyarmpits #armpitworship #FitnessMen #hotguy #hotpits #armpitpoetry #armpitpoem #CelebrityArmpits #NickJonas #ArmpitBlog

No comments: