Saturday, October 30, 2021

Page 260 - "Poor Simon": An Armpit Poem of Horror


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  It's become an annual tradition that I post a Halloween themed armpit poem on my blog.


My composition for this year (2021) is a cautionary tale to be heeded by all who love having their underarms adored.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


"POOR SIMON":
An Armpit Poem of Horror!



Poor Simon, he angered a witch,
So much so, she pitched several fits!
She hollered and hexed him,
And horribly vexed him
With unsexy, sandpaper pits!



Poor Simon, he's not into chicks,
He loves guys and loves to get licks!
He loves a good lap
From a pit-lovin' chap,
But those fellas now simply say, "Nix!"



Poor Simon, so handsome and buff,
With pitters abrasive and rough.
Once yummy and hairy,
Those pits are now scary,
They cause tongues to bleed and rebuff!



Online each pit pic he submits,
Gets zero "likes", comments or hits.
While TOUGH GUYS are longed for,
TOUGH ARMPITS leave tongues sore,
Especially sandpaper pits.



No guy wants a mouth full of grit
When grazing on some hottie's pit.
So don't mess with witches,
'Cause sandpaper itches,
And turns your love life into sh*t!




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Well Pit Pals, I hope you enjoyed my silly, little ditty!  (BTW, pardon my French on that last verse.)

Although Poor Simon is now rejected by armpit lovers across the board, I'm so desperate for some pit play, I just may be willing to take my chances if he asks me out!

"Sooooo worth it!"


(Pictures collected for the collages, as well as the pit pics used for this blog entry were all found online.)

Click on the following links to read my previous Halloween Pit Poems:












* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or send a tip via PayPalvisit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.

#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish  #pits #axilla #axillas #underarms #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #hotguy #hairyarmpits #armpitpoetry #armpitpoem #gayhalloween #EnriqueHenry #armpitblog

No comments: