Friday, November 5, 2021

Page 261 - Be A Friend, Don't Make Us Wait For Another Armpit Selfie!


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  Allow me to introduce the man who owns a pair of my favorite pits on the Internet!


His name is Kevin McDonald, but he's known throughout the World Wide Web as "Your Friend Kevin".


Here's a first draft of a letter I'd like to send to him someday:



Dearest Kevin,

Please be a friend and don't make us wait for another armpit selfie!  Just peal off your shirt as soon as possible and snap another pit pic!  Then immediately post it online!

We armpit lovers of the world wait with baited breath and panting tongues to see another photo of your handsome, hairy hollows!

I know, I know you've already posted many a sexy underarm shot on your various sites, but each one leaves us hungry for more, more, more!


One thousand armpit pictures would be far too few, and one million still not enough.  Your attractive axillae, induce a wild obsession within us all!

Oh please, oh please, Kevin, do be a friend and share another underarm photo real, real soon!


Your pal,
Enrique


P.S.  Now, please excuse me Kevin, as I take a moment to reflect upon the beauty of your pretty pitters...


.....























P.S.S.  Please hurry, Kevin!!


P.S.S.S. Argh,... the wait is killing me!!!




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


To follow Kevin online, visit...
Twitter: @YourFriendKevin
Instagram: @yourfriendkevin_
YouTube: Your Friend Kevin

Support Kevin via his Patreon site visit:


Plus, to view one of my favorite fun videos guest-starring Kevin McDonald, press the following YouTube play button:



(Photos of the social media darling, along with the clipart, gifs and video used for this blog entry were all found online.)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Hey pit pals, I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me on...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Click on the yellow links to get to each site.


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hairyarmpits #KevinMcDonald #YourFriendKevin 

No comments: