Saturday, November 27, 2021

Page 264 - ARMPIT-PALOOZA REVISITED!


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers of the world!  I've decided to reopen my ARMPIT-PALOOZA page from 2020 for one weekend only, on Facebook!

Recently, my Pinterest account was deactivated by the social media site for "violating Pinterest community guidelines", even though I never posted a single photo of a "joystick" or bare "hiney".  I guess images of guys raising their arms to reveal their hairy pits were simply too obscene for the powers that be.


Sadly, my Pinterest page featured thousands, upon thousands, upon thousands of pit pics I've been collecting weekly on a regular basis since 2017.  Many of which are hard to find pictures.

Well as it turns out, some of those treasured photos are on my Facebook ARMPIT-PALOOZA page from the summer of 2020.  Originally, the site was only open for 3 days, from June 26-28, then closed to the public eye!

I never intended to open that site ever again.  However, I thought it might be nice to share the images with my readers once more.


Also, it'll be somewhat therapeutic for me.  Don't know if you can imagine what a great personal lost it was for me to loose those Pinterest pics.  Some were private armpit selfies sent to me by personal friends and readers.

So therefore,  ARMPIT-PALOOZA is a rare chance to revisit the online festival from the summer of 2020 which featured pit trivia, surveys, photos, artwork, info on armpit related merchandise and more!



You can also click on the link to visit my personal Facebook page:


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish  #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #underarms #ArmpitArt #ArmpitMerchandise #hotguys #Armpitpalooza #Armpitpalooza2020

1 comment:

Enrique Henry said...

My ARMPIT-PALOOZA site is now closed. Thanks to everyone who revisited or checked it out for the first time.