Monday, December 18, 2023

Page 387 - Sexy, Holiday Armpit Memes 🎄😍🤣


Season's Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  Internet memes are popular & fun!  However, in my opinion, there aren't enough armpit-centric ones out there!  So just for kicks, I took a few cheesy, existing memes, then gave them a sexy reboot with a delicious, Santa pit pic.

Feel free to share them on your social media sites.


SEXY, HOLIDAY ARMPIT MEMES

#1:



ORIGINAL MEME:




#2:



ORIGINAL MEME:




#3:



ORIGINAL MEME:



#4:



ORIGINAL MEME:

Yes, I edited it a bit
for clarity.



#5:



ORIGINAL MEME:




#6:





ORIGINAL MEME:




#7:



ORIGINAL MEME:




#8:



ORIGINAL MEME:





#9:




ORIGINAL MEME:





#10:



ORIGINAL MEME:




#11:



ORIGINAL MEME:




#12:



ORIGINAL MEME:

Yes, I did censored this.



* * * * * * * * * * *

Well Pit Pals, I hope you were amused by my silly, sexy creations.  It is my wish that your holidays be "merry and bright", and that you "make the Yuletide gay"!  😘



[NOTE: Pictures of the hunky Santa models used for the armpit memes are from my paid subscription to Dreamstime, a royalty-free, stock image provider, as well as my subscription to iStock.  The photo of Santa and his Happy Helper, plus the illustration of the Rainbow Christmas Trees, were both from Dreamstime.  ---  I found the "original memes" online.]


* * * * * * * * * * *


For more pit memes, click on the link to view my special blog entry:


* * * * * * * * * * *

Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarm #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #FitnessMen #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #armpitmeme #sexysanta #hotsanta #gaychristmas #enriquehenry #armpitblog

No comments: