Saturday, December 16, 2023

Page 386 - A Holiday Armpit Poem: The Wishing Well

 

Season's Greetings, lovers of armpits and poetry!  As many of you know, every year I write a holiday poem with a bit of a pit twist to it.  This year's entry was inspired by my constant yearning for pit love, and my fascination with wishing wells.  Add a little holiday magic and "Voilà", we have the following composition:


A HOLIDAY ARMPIT POEM:
THE CHRISTMAS WISHING WELL


There is a special wishing well
Located at the mall,
It shows up there at Christmas time
For wishers one and all.



Donations go to charity,
That's what the ads imply,
So I collected all my change
And gave the well a try.



I wished for something rather lewd,
Please don't think me a jerk,
I wished to see the underarms
Of every guy at work.



From Black Friday to Christmas Eve,
I'd toss a coin or two,
In hopes somehow, someway I'd see
My naughty wish come true.



And then at last came Yuletide morn,
I sprang right out of bed,
But there were no men by my tree.
Alas, I was mislead.



I called myself a childish dolt,
A stooge, a ding-a-ling!
As I sat pouting in my chair
I heard my cellphone ring.



To my surprise it was my boss,
To wish me "Happy Yule!"
And to invite me to his home
To try his indoor pool!



He said, "All of the office staff
Has promised to attend,
Every employee, new and old,
The women and the men."



When we hung up I leapt and cheered,
Then hurried off to find,
My trunks, my flip-flops, and my towel,
But left my shirt!



As I drove to my boss's house,
Exhilaration grew!
The pits of every male colleague
Soon I was sure to view!



The moral of this quirky tale?
Put wishes to the test,
Especially kinky armpit ones,
And see them manifest!




* * * * * * * * * * *

Well, Pit Pals, I hope you enjoyed my silly little holiday pit poem.  May you have the merriest of holidays and may all your armpit wishes come true! 😘😘 (Sending you 2 kisses, 1 for each pit.)

* * * * * * * * * * *


(NOTE: Photos of the bearded wishful holiday honey, and the wishing well, the shirtless boss, plus pictures used for the pits by the pool collage, were downloaded from my paid subscription to Dreamstime, a royalty-free, stock image provider.  All other images and emojis were found online.)

* * * * * * * * * * *

In the mood for some more nice & naughty armpit entertainment?  Then check out other holiday themed blog entries I posted in previous years:









[Note: I actually sang for this one!]




* * * * * * * * * * *

Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #underarms #hairyarmpits #armpitworship #FitnessMen #hotguy #meninswimmingpool #GayChristmas #GayWishingWell #enriquehenry #armpitblog

No comments: