Saturday, August 26, 2023

Page 372 - ARMPIT DILEMA 🤔

 

Hmmm, so what would you do? 🤔



Well Pit Pals, I posted this question on my various social media platforms and received several "Likes".  Here are a few online responses to my Armpit Dilemma question, so far:


TUMBLR

"Nope. He probably got off sending it to you!!"


MASTODON

"Jerkoff to your cousins and buddies armpits pics
is always morally correct, specially if they sent you the pic."


FACEBOOK

"As long as you are not breeding its entirely ok and natural like kissin' cousins!"

"Def ok to use ur cousins hot pit image to stroke, best sex I had is with fam"

"wow... your question...
why in first place
your cousin is teasing you that far??"


X (formerly TWITTER)

"Meh, depends how horny I got.  Probably go for it, he sent it after all"

"Go for it"

"Do what you have to do... 🍆💦💦👅"

"Stroke away.  P.S….it’s no joke…he wants you to stroke…or more."


INSTAGRAM

"Hot!🔥"

"F***king go for it and if you got a chance to have a go at his
go for it those are hot"




[NOTE: Photos of the model I used to represent my "cousin" were downloaded from my paid subscription to Dreamstime, a royalty-free, stock image provider.  All other clipart was found online.]


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!



Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one hyperlink site on Willow@enriquehenry100 .  ---  Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillas #sobaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #erotic #armpitshot #armpitworship #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #mycousinsarmpits #whatwouldyoudo #whatif

No comments: