Friday, August 25, 2023

Page 371 - An Armpit Saga: Opposites Attract









Suffering sovacos, fellow armpit lovers!  Oh, how I feel for poor Danny.

Well, I hope you enjoyed my short, silly armpit saga.  I decided to vent my frustration this week by putting together this photographic funny.  ---  As you can probably tell, I'm still a bit miffed about not getting what I desperately wanted for my recent birthday from my sweetie. ðŸŽ‚💔😭


In the mood for more armpit comics?  Then, check out the following popular posts I created:



Simply click on the yellow links.


* * * * * * * * *

[NOTE: Photos of "Steve" and "Danny" were downloaded from my paid subscription to Dreamstime, a royalty-free, stock image provider.]



* * * * * * * * *


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!



Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one hyperlink site on Willow@enriquehenry100 .  ---  Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillas #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarm #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #FitnessMen #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #gaycomics #armpitcomic #enriquehenry #armpitblog

No comments: