Sunday, August 13, 2023

Page 370 - Those Red, White & Royal Blue Pits: My Movie Review

 

Greetings lovers of gay cinema and armpits!  Amazon Prime Video just released a new gay, romantic comedy entitled, RED, WHITE & ROYAL BLUE.  It's based on the popular 2019 novel of the same name.


The fictional plot centers around the secret attraction between Alex (the charismatic, bisexual son of the president of the United States) and Henry (the cautious, gay grandson of the King of England).


 NOTE: Press the YouTube play button to watch the official trailer:


Although the flick is rated R, probably due to one love scene that implies intimate penetration, most of the movie has a fun and romantic, PG rating, bubble gum feel to it.  Kind of like a more mature, less teen angsty episode of LOVE, VICTOR.

The two male leads are very likeable and extremely attractive, especially the two male leads, Taylor Zakhar Perez (Alex) and Nicholas Galitzine (Henry).  There are a few shots of their underarms in the movie which is a big plus for me!

Now, you know that after watching the film I had to searched for armpit photos of the stars.  Here are a few that I found...



Taylor Zakhar Perez






It seems Taylor had to trim not only his chest hair for the role, but also his naturally hairy pits.  In the movie he still manages to sports a rather delicious pair!


Nicholas Galitzine




Goodness, Nick and Taylor's pits are a nice complementary contrast to each other.  ---  Double yummy!





Now of course, my favorite scene in the movie is the one where both men prominently display their armpits at the lake. 👀



NOTE: Press the YouTube play button to view a video clip of the scene : 



So Pit Pals, in summary, I thoroughly enjoyed the film and I'm sure you will too,... but durn it, I sure wanted more pits.  ---  Then again, I always want more pits in my movies. 😈

* * * * * * * * * * *


Watch the movie now on Amazon Prime: RED, WHITE & ROYAL BLUE - Movie



And buy the book on Amazon: RED, WHITE & ROYAL BLUE - Novel



For more photos of the male leads follow them on Instagram:

Taylor Zakhar Perez@taylorzakharperez

Nick Galitzine : @nicholasgalitzine

(Simply click on the yellow links.)


(NOTE: The photos, gifs, and movie trailer used for this blog entry were found online.)


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one hyperlink site on Willow@enriquehenry100 .  ---  Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillas #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #celebrityarmpits #TaylorZakharPerez #NicholasGalitzine #AlexAndHenry #gaymovie #EnriqueHenry #armpitblog

No comments: