Friday, August 4, 2023

Page 369 - The Perils of Pit Love (Part 2): An Armpit Collection


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  Welcome to more, fun and exciting episodes of THE PERILS OF PIT LOVE!

As many of my regular readers know, I am a HUGE fan of comic books,...


...  and also of daytime soap operas.


So naturally, I'm simply wild about those humorous, soapy "Pop Art" illustrations found online, such as the one seen below.


Since my mind automatically is programed to think of ways to incorporate armpits into all things, I decided to create a few pit-themed collages in the same spirit of these illustrations.

You may noticed, I gave the series a sort of old timey, soap opera title.  Just imagine each one of these collages as advertisements for a sexy, ongoing TV drama, or a trashy magazine for underarm fans!

[NOTE: For an extra dose of sudsy melodrama, click on the YouTube play button to hear the theme from THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS, as you read these comics.]


Now, I present...

THE PERILS OF PIT LOVE - Part 2

Episode 36


Episode 37


Episode 38


Episode 39


Episode 40


Episode 41

NOTE: Thanks to my amigo and talented photographer Paul S. Wilson for
graciously granting me the use of his handsome, hairy doll photo for this collage. 😘


Episode 42


Episode 43


Episode 44


Episode 45


Episode 46


Special Halloween Episode


Special Halloween Episode


Special Thanksgiving Episode


Special Holiday Episode


Special Holiday Episode

Featuring everybody's favorite, handsome hairy otter: @akafamilyfunny on Twitter.


The Lost Episode


Episode 47


Episode 48


Episode 49


Episode 50


Episode 51


Episode 52


Special Mother's Day Episode


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

---  Well Pit Pals, I hope you enjoyed Part 2 of my silly, sexy parodies.  I invite you to tune in again to this blog for more armpit entertainment!

Jim knew it was time to have "the talk" with his wife, JoAnne.


(The photos and pop art clips collected for the collages were found online or downloaded from my paid subscription to Dreamstime, a royalty-free, stock image provider. )

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

BTW, want to check out Part One of this series?


Then, simply click on the following link: The Perils of Pit Love: An Armpit Collection .


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!



Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one hyperlink site on Willow@enriquehenry100 .  ---  Just click on the yellow link.


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pits #axilla #axillas #sovaco #oxter #underarms #hairyarmpits #shavedarmpits #PitBreath #armpitworship #hotguy #PerilsOfPitLove #PitPerils #GayHalloween #GayThanksgiving #GayChristmas #enriquehenry #armpitblog

No comments: