Friday, July 5, 2024

Page 411 - Armpit Gift Ideas for My Birthday!

 

Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  Well, it's July, my birthday month!  The candles and cake appear on July 27th.

And what do I want for my birthday this year, other than singer/songwriter Nick Jonas?

Mr. Jonas 💘

Well, I want the same gift that I wished for last year, and the years before that: I want pits, pits, and more pits,... of course! 😍😈

I'll admit it, it's hard for my friends and family to purchase birthday gifts for me.  --- I'm somewhat of picky guy.  ---  So, this year, I decided to help everyone out by starting an ongoing wish list, here on my blog, CONFESSIONS OF AN ARMPIT LOVER.  I'll be adding ideas, so check back on this page.



MY FANTASY, ARMPIT GIFT IDEAS


🎁 GIFT #1: AN ARMPIT DINNER PLATE 🎁


Wow, just imagine licking the plate clean after every meal!  Yum!  👅💓

I'm not greedy, all I need is just one plate, similar to this sample I designed!  However, the plate must be microwave, dishwasher, and tongue safe.


🎁 GIFT #2: AN ARMPIT CANDLE FOR MY CAKE 🎁


I wanna blow on a pit for my special day!  And heck, every year I wish the same thing, so I might as well wish for pits on an armpit candle.  Seems fitting, right?  😏


REALITY BITES

Naturally, I've gotta face reality, Pit Pals.  I'm sure this year's birthday will be the same as other birthdays: there will be no pits for me, wrapped in boxes or LIVE and in person.


Boo-hoo, oh woah is me!  I guess I'm hoping for too much.  ---  Ah well, an armpit lover can dream, can't he?


(TO BE CONTINUED ON THIS PAGE,
SO CHECK BACK SOON!)




🎂 🎂 🎂 🎂 🎂 🎂 🎂


Hey, Pit Pals!  Want to read more entries about kinky my birthday wishes?  Then click on the following yellow links:






🎉 🎉 🎉 🎉 🎉 🎉 🎉



[NOTE: Photos of the birthday boy, I used to represent me, were downloaded from my subscription to Adobe Stock, a royalty-free, stock image provider ---  License Files:  #167671947, #167671960, & #277110274.  Plus, the royalty free png image of the wind gust was from my subscription to pngtree.com ---  All other clipart was found online.] 


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch.


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, visit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axila #axilas #sobaco #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #erotic #armpitshot #armpitworship #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #malearmpits #hairyarmpitmen #hairyarmpits #mygaybirthday #EnriqueHenry #armpitblog

No comments: