Thursday, July 18, 2024

Page 413 - "He Just Loves Me for My Pits!": An Armpit Poem


Greetings lovers of armpits and poetry!  Here's a special poem I just created.

"He Just Loves Me for My Pits!"
 

He don't love my new Mercedes,
He don't love my swanky home,
He don't love our trips to Vegas,
Cabo, Paris, nor to Rome.

He don't love my chiseled jaw line,
Bulging chest, nor naughty bits,
Though I work hard to impress him,
He just loves me for my pits!

I've got manners, I am caring,
I'm a great catch, most agree.
Many times I have to wonder,
Is there something wrong with ME?

When I ask, "Why do you love me?"
Without falter he admits,
There's one feature that attracts him,
He just loves me for my pits!

He don't love my ardent kisses,
Back massages, nor my hugs.
When I ask, "Babe, do you want more?"
He nods "no", or simply shrugs.

It seems foolish, but I'm hopeful,
If the universe permits,
One day in the ere long future,
He'll love ME, not just my pits.


💔 💔 💔 💔 💔

Hey there, Pit Pals!  I hope you enjoyed my silly little ditty (despite some artistic license I took with the grammar).

The poem was inspired by a thought I had, late one night while lying in bed, about my ex-boyfriend, Ben.  Despite his gorgeous good looks and abundant wealth, if I ever went back to him it would be solely for his armpits, and absolutely nothing else.



📜  📜  📜  📜  📜

Hungry for more pit poetry?


Then click on the following yellow links and check out these other poems I've composed:











[NOTE:  The photo of the anonymous, hairy pitted hunk was found online.  However, the gif was from my subscription to giphy.com .]


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, visit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillas #sobaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #erotic #armpitshot #armpitworship #fitness #fitnessmodel #hotguy #hotpits #EnriqueHenry #armpitblog #armpitpoetry #ThePowerOfPits

No comments: