Saturday, September 21, 2024

Page 415 - My Strange Dream About My Armpit Loving Ex


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  As I've mentioned before, my hubby and I are in a longtime committed relationship.  Although we're happy together, there always seems to be something lacking when it comes to our times of intimate passion.  I'm into pit play and Sweetie in NOT.

Several years ago, my now ex-boyfriend, Ben, introduced me to armpit amor 💓, and I've been addicted to men's underarms ever since.

Well, last night I had a strange dream about Ben.  Truth be told I often have erotic night fantasies about Ben, as well as other former lovers.


The fact that I dreamt about Ben again wasn't the weird part.  What did, or rather didn't happen in the dream was rather bizarre.  Allow me to elaborate.

In the dream Ben was asleep, lying shirtless in a large bed.  He had the covers pulled up to his waist, so I'm not sure if he was wearing his usual sleeping boxers on or not.  (Use your imagination.)  I didn't recognize the bed nor the room, but I'm pretty sure it was suppose to be his boudoir in the scene, not mine.

The room was softly lit by the moon glow coming in through a nearby window.  (FYI, Ben loved to sleep by moonlight.)  He lay there perfectly peaceful, his head resting on a fluffy white pillow, slumbering on his back.

I slowly and quietly I walked into his bedroom.  In my mind I knew he and I were still exes and that I was suppose to be committed and faithful to my real life sweetie.  Still, I didn't hesitate to peel off all my clothes and climb under the covers next to Ben.

He stirred a bit, then lazily opened an eye, and saw it was me.  I paused just a bit, but then my bygone beau smiled and quickly pulled me on my side next to him, placing my head on his furry chest.

I could clearly hear the familiar rustle of his chest hair against my ear, as my head moved slightly to find the perfect resting spot near his heart.  Within seconds Ben was fast asleep again.  There was no other sounds in the room, but his relaxed heart beat and the two of us breathing.  No clock ticking, no noise coming from the other side of the window.

I remained perfectly still, taking in the warmth of his body, the smell of his breath, his familiar after-midnight musk caused by his body sweating a bit.  Then without giving it a second thought, I wormed my index finger into the crack of his closed underarm.  And there it was, the armpit hair I longed for, the very first pit I ever tasted, the sweet and stinky spot that use to bring me to complete ecstasy.  I was touching it again, for the very first time in years!


Naturally I didn't want to be rude and wake up my ex, so I settled for just that one single finger wedged in his moist pit crack.  I wasn't feeling greedy nor extremely horny, just,... well,... just content.  Content and fulfilled, like a hungry baby bird who had finally being fed.

The dream went on much longer, but nothing else really happened.  We didn't kiss, there was no heavy petting, nor man on man action.  It was just Ben calmly sleeping while I closed my eyes and blissfully cherished having a bit of contact with an other man's armpit,... even if it was just one of my digits plugged into his tight pit crevice.


Hours later, my alarm clock rung, so I regretfully got out of bed and began to get ready for work.  Funny, but that silly little dream stayed with me while I showered, while I ate my bowl of cereal, and even popped into my head several times throughout the day.

So, what does this strange dream mean?


Do I want Ben back?  Hell no!!!  He's super hot and a great lover, but he's also rather toxic, unscrupulous, and a thief. 

Am I tempted to have an armpit affair with another man?  All the time!

Will I have an affair?  Probably not.

Is it sad that such a simple silly dream was so sexually fulfilling?  Most definitely!

Sigh.

[Pictures collected for the collages featured in this blog entry, as well as the gif, were all found online, including the photos of model/actor Levi Michaels, who is a dead-ringer for my ex, Ben.  However, the image of the peaceful dreamer was downloaded from my paid purchase to Colourbox, a royalty free, stock photo, video & vector provider.]


To read more pit related, true confessions about me and my former boyfriend, click on the following links:











Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch.



Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, visit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axila #axilas #sobaco #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #erotic #armpitshot #armpitworship #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #malearmpits #hairyarmpitmen #hairyarmpits #MyExBoyfriend #EnriqueHenry #armpitblog #thepowerofpits

No comments: