Friday, April 26, 2024

Page 402 - ARMPIT SNAPSHOT #20 - "It Wasn't Sex,... Right?

 

"Hey, Bro!  Stay calm.  Don't worry, don't freak out about it.

Listen.  Listen to me.  Honest, it wasn't sex since we kept our 'joysticks' in our pants,... right?

And hey, it wasn't gay since we didn't kiss,... right?

Look, lots of guys take off their shirts when they're alone with each other,... right?

Think about it, some touching, some heavy petting above the waist is just part of human curiosity,... right?

Man, don't panic, we were just teasing when we tweaked each other's nipples,... right?

Okay, so we also played with each other's sweaty underarm hair, and did some major pit sniffing, that's just horsing around with your buddy,... right?

So maybe we licked each other's armpits, but that was because of a stupid dare, it doesn't mean we had sex,... right?

Sure, we both creamed in our pants, with all that intense pit play, but it was a spontaneous reaction,... right?

Hey, it doesn't matter if it's male or female, a tongue is a tongue.  We both were simply responding to a tongue,... right?

Hey, Bro!  It's okay, it's okay.  Come on, dude, please don't cry.  I swear, it wasn't sex!

Our girlfriends will understand,... right?"


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  This is the 20th installment of my ARMPIT SNAPSHOT series.  It's a peek into my imagination.  You see, every time I find an online photo of two or more sexy men, showing their pits, my mind wanders and usually conceives some kinky fantasy!  So, each installment is kind of like me taking a "screen capture" of my naughty daydream! 😍

BTY, the models in the title photo are Leo White and Joel Culell.  Let me tell ya, my imagination got a workout when I saw the duo's hot pic! 😈



WANT MORE ARMPIT SNAP SHOTS?
Check out 13 previous installments by simply clicking on the links:


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!

In the frame is another favorite photograph
of 
models Joel Culell & Leo White.


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or send a tip via PayPalvisit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillas #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hairyarmpits #armpitsniffing #mybrosarmpits #ArmpitSnapShot #ArmpitBlog #EnriqueHenry

No comments: